1 Green Planet Has adopted the requirements of:
a. ISO 14001:2015,
b. ISO 45001:2018
c. Responsible Recycling Practices (R2):2013, and
This policy has been established to be appropriate to the purpose, size, context nature, scale, environmental impacts and EHSMS risks and EHSMS opportunities of the organization’s activities, and services in accordance with the scope of the EHSMS.
1 Green Planet is committed to:
- Comply with and fulfill all applicable legal and data security requirements
- Continually improve upon the effectiveness of the Environmental Health and Safety Management System to enhance Environmental Health and Safety
- Protection of the Environment: increase reuse of electronic assets, including prevention of pollution and increase the recycling of EOL material/s
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health
- Providing framework and developing and maintaining a Procedure for Establishing and achieving Objectives & Targets for Environment and OH&S
- Follow Re-use, recover and dispose of hierarchy throughout the recycling chain
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
- Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.