Save time. Save money. Save the planet.
Worldwide, about 40 million tons of electronic waste is generated every year. This is the equivalent of throwing away 800 laptops every second—waste that’s creating toxic runoff and affecting local wildlife.
We’re on a mission to forge a better path… one that makes it easy on you AND the earth.
To put it simply: if there is a cord attached, we can recycle it. From computers to photocopiers to washers and dryers, and far far more… we’ll help you:
- Save time and disposal costs by having us pick up loads of E-Waste over 500 lbs for free
- Establish you or your business as a role model in ethics and sustainability
- Protect sensitive information by securely destroying your data
If you run a business, we offer one-time and regular pickups through our bin program—perfect for tech upgrades, not to mention special events like company moves or prototype destruction.
We also service both companies and residences. We offer e waste recycle, electronics recycling for computer, laptop and other electronic waste.
Electronics Recycling Company
Anyone can drop off material for disposal at our Electronic recycling center and collection facility nearby.
1 Green Planet Has adopted the requirements of:
a. ISO 14001:2015,
b. ISO 45001:2018
c. Responsible Recycling Practices (R2):2013, and
This policy has been established to be appropriate to the purpose, size, context nature, scale, environmental impacts and EHSMS risks and EHSMS opportunities of the organization’s activities, and services in accordance with the scope of the EHSMS.
1 Green Planet is committed to:
- Comply with and fulfill all applicable legal and data security requirements
- Continually improve upon the effectiveness of the Environmental Health and Safety Management System to enhance Environmental Health and Safety
- Protection of the Environment: increase reuse of electronic assets, including prevention of pollution and increase the recycling of EOL material/s
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health
- Providing framework and developing and maintaining a Procedure for Establishing and achieving Objectives & Targets for Environment and OH&S
- Follow Re-use, recover and dispose of hierarchy throughout the recycling chain
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
- Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
We close the gap between ethics and convenience
eWaste Collection Facility and Recycling Center.
we are part of the 1-800-Recycle program.
See Areas we serve in King County, WA